McMillan Associates has helped numerous businesses, artists and authors achieve their objectives.
While either serving as our client’s agent or giving networking advice and direction, McMillan Associates has helped our client’s reach their desired goals.
- Producing “SELMA TO MONTGOMERY: The 30th Anniversary of the Right to Vote,” on behalf of the National Voting Rights Museum and SCLC
- Securing a publishing contract with HENRY HOLT AND COMPANY for Marianne M. Moates, author of A Bridge of Childhood: Truman Capote’s Southern Years
- Assisting the American hard rock band band “Virgos Merlot” achieve a record deal with Atlantic Records
- Assisting Dr. Robert B. Greenleaf in the premier of his opera “Under The Arbor” (later airing on PBS)
- Assisting the Mississippi Casino Operators Association by developing “Cruisin’ The Coast.” For 24 years, this event has attracted thousands of tourists to the Mississippi Gulf Coast each October
- McMillan Associates played a critical role in the creation of Atlanta’s annual Music Midtown Festival.
- Helping to create Project1Voice, a non-profit dedicated to providing financial support for preserving Historically Black Theaters across the country